Duke Ellington - Jump for Joy Vol.2 (1962)

 


Canciones

1.Taffy Twist

2.Black And Tan Fantasy

3.Boo Dah

4.Smada

5.Jump For Joy

6.What Am I Here For?

7.Medley: I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart/Don't Get Around Much Anymore

8.Pyramid

9.La Plus Belle Africaine

10.Black Butterfly

11.Isfahan

12.Medley: In A Sentimental Mood/Mood Indigo/I'm Beginning To See The Light/I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good/Just Squeeze Me/It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing/Solitude


Musicos

Ray Nance: trompeta, voz

Cat Anderson: trompeta

Bill Berry: trompeta

Harold Baker: Trompeta

Chuck Connors: Trombón

Leon Cox: Trombón

Lawrence Brown: trombón

Harry Carney: saxofón

Jimmy Hamilton: saxofón

Johnny Hodges: saxofón

Paul Gonsalves: saxofón

Russell Procope: saxofón

Duke Ellington: piano

Aaron Bell: bajo

Sam Woodyard: batería

Ozzie Bailey: Voz

Comentarios