Eternas - The Best Jazz Vocals (2001)



CANCIONES

CD1
1. Diana Krall - I?ve got you under my skin
2. Silje Nergaard - Every time we say goodbye
3. Ruth Cameron - Something cool
4. Dee Dee Bridgewater - Angel eyes
5. Abbey Lincoln - Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? -
6. Cassandra Wilson  - I've grown acustumed to his face
7. Diana Krall - Why should I care
8. Shirley Horn - I got lost in his arms
9. Ruth Cameron - One for my baby
10. Silje Nergaard - Bewitched, bothered and bewildered
11. Laura Fygi - What are you doing the rest of you life
12. Diane Schuur - The man I love
13. Helen Merril - Baby ain?t I good to you

CD2
1. Sarah Vaughan - Misty
2. Ella Fitzberald - Someone to watch over me
3. Dinah Washington - Mad about the boy
4. Billie Holiday - Stormy weather
5. Nina Simone - Don't explain
6. Carmen MCrae - Dream of life
7. Teri Thornton - Where are you running?
8. Ella Fitzgerald - September song
9. Sarah Vaughan - Smoke gets in your eyes
10. Billie Holiday - Come rain or come shine
11. Dinah Washington - Cry me a river
12. Peggy Lee - They can?t take that away from me
13. Dorothy Dandrige - That old feeling
14. Anita O?day - Tenderly
15. Blossom Dearle - Once upon a summertime
16. Patti Page - I didn?t kinow about you

PUNTUACION
10 puntos