Billie Holiday - Velvet Mood (1956)



CANCIONES
1."Prelude to a Kiss" (Duke Ellington, Irving Mills, Irving Gordon) - 5:37
2."When Your Lover Has Gone" (Einar Aaron Swan) - 4:58
3."Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone" (Sam H. Stept, Sidney Clare, Bee Palmer) - 4:23
4."Nice Work If You Can Get It" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin)
5."I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues" (Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler) - 5:55
6."What's New?" (Bob Haggart, Johnny Burke) – 4:20
7."I Hadn't Anyone Till You" (Ray Noble) – 4:05
8."Everything I Have Is Yours" (Burton Lane, Harold Adamson) – 4:33

MUSICOS
Billie Holiday, voz
Benny Carter, saxo alto
Harry Edison, trompeta
Jimmy Rowles, piano (celesta en I Hadn't Anyone Till You and What's New?)
Barney Kessel, guitarra
John Simmons, contrabajo
Larry Bunker, batería

PUNTUACION
8 puntos